I got this in an email today, and I liked it. Thought I would share it with all of you.
How Can a Woman Not Love The Lord?
- He is a gentleman
- He is confident
- He is a provider and protector
- He is rich and powerful
- He owns everything; there is nothing He wouldn't do for me
- He perfects all things concerning me
- He anticipates my wants and needs
- Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me
- I don't have to perform in order to earn His love
- He keeps all of his promises
- No one can influence His opinion of me
- He is the ultimate intimate partner
- He can't 'disown' me because I am a part of Him
- He prepares a table before me
- He covers me and doesn't expose me
- He wrote His loving words down so that I'll never forget how He feels about me!
Any man, who wants pointers on how to love a woman, should study GOD!
Ladies, wake up every day and thank God for being the best 'man' in your life!
Today I'm thankful for:
* Good friends
* Some peace and quiet :)
* Having lost 6 pounds so far on my new diet. Yay!!