Monday

Manic Monday



Do you ever talk to yourself out loud? What do you talk about? Not really, only when I'm really annoyed myself. Ha ha...usually when I do something stupid and I'm scolding myself.

What stresses you out?
Hmmmm....Everything and nothing. Explain that! It totally depends on the day. Something that would roll off my shoulders one day has the complete potential to completely stress me out the next day. Usually depends on how much sleep I've had and how much overtime I am working.

What are your secret talents? Well if I tell you, they wouldn't be very secret now would they? ha ha....I really don't know. Many people don't know I can play the bagpipes or that I am a really good cook. I like to think I can sing...other people probably don't agree. ha ha

Want to visit other Manic Monday's? Click here.


No comments: