Friday

A Day of Good Bye's

Or maybe I should say "A day of see-ya-later's".

Today my family and I said "see ya later" to an old family friend. I have known Don since I was a young girl, and I'm blessed to have had him in my life. Don defined Carpe Diem. Because he was diagnosed with Diabetes as a young boy and was told by Dr's he wasn't going to live past 21...he treated every day as if it was his last. He was always full of life, laughter, and love. His granddaughter said she knows today her grandpa is dancing in heaven. I am sure it's true! So, see you later, Don. We love you! Save a dance for me!! I know I have pictures of my friend, so when I find them I'll post one here.

Today is also the day we said "see you later" to my sister and her family as they return home to Florida. We have been blessed to have them visiting for the last week. Last night, her son D even had the chance to spend the night at Auntie's house! (Side note...how does someone so small take up an ENTIRE bed???) Here is the superstar who can't stand having his picture taken: ha ha



We have so much fun with Bugs, M, and D when they are here, it's always sad to see them go back home to Florida. To them I say "Have a safe trip home; I love you tremendously; come home again soon." Who knows...maybe I'll even get to make it down to FL again this year.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

Blessings,

No comments: