Tuesday

Nothing to Write About

I had this email conversation today with my sister...and it struck me is funny.

Me:
Happy almost birthday!
LOVE U SIS! (side note...sent 2 days before her birthday just in case I forget to send a note on her actual birthday)

Sis:
Thank you sister. How are things with you?

Me:
Good. How are you?

Sis:
I’m bored at work and want to go home to my sick baby so I can take care of him.

Me:
I have so much to do right now, I don't have time to get bored. I'm sorry D is sick. :( What does he have?

Sis:
JUST A STOMACH BUG I THINK HE JUST KEEPS THROWING UP.

Me:
Poor baby. :(

Sis:
I DON’T KNOW WHO TO FEEL MORE SORRY FOR D OR M. D KEEPS THROWING UP, BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW MEN ARE WHEN IT COMES TO HAVING TO CLEANING IT UP. HE CALLED ME EARLIER GAGGING ON THE PHONE CAUSE D HAS JUST THROWN UP.

Me:

LOL see that just makes me laugh. J would be totally gagging, too. And I would be laughing at him.

Yes...I would. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not a very nice or sympathetic person. Nope, I'm not. I probably should be more sympathetic and for sure more nice....I need to work on that.

Sis:
Lol, Your way too funny. M called me for sympathy and I just kept laughing. Men are such babies. Oh well at least he didn’t get mad at me for laughing at him. HE HE HE and you say you are evil.

That's it...ok maybe not as funny as I thought. On that note:

My apologies to J, M, men in general, and to anyone else who may have been offended. We love you and cherish you.

D, Get well soon buddy...Auntie loves you tons n bunches


No comments: