Friday

Friday Fragments

Friday Fragments?

For those of you looking in your living room in shame, do not fret...you are not alone. Yes, my Christmas Tree is still standing. Maybe I should just change up the decorations a little bit and make it a valentines tree...and then a birthday tree. That sounds good, huh? No? The tree WILL be coming down this weekend...maybe...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just spent the most amazing evening with the Fusion Youth Group kids. In case you haven't heard it the other 3 million times I've told you...I TOTALLY LOVE YOU ALL. You rock my socks off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not exactly sure what it means to rock someones socks off. So, in case the above statement is in anyway bad, kindly disregard said statement. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We might be getting another child..you know...the 4 legged variety. My cousin has a friend (don't all good stories start out that way?) anyway, this friend has WAY too many dogs and he is desperately searching for homes. We are going to test drive a puppy for the week and see how it goes to have 2 dogs and a cat under one roof. We may never see the cat again...it just may be an unforgivable offense in his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played the game Apples to Apples for the first time tonight. This game is so much fun. If you are looking for a great group game, I recommend it. I also played Rock Band for the 1st time tonight. I think it's safe to say I will not have a future as a rock star, thank you very much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm....I guess that is all I have for you today. :) Happy Friday and have a blessed weekend!! Want more Friday Fragments or want to play along? Click here

1 comment: