Monday

Manic Monday


Do you have any idiosyncrasies or unusual quirks when it comes to food and/or eating? I'm a boring eater. LOL At each restaurant we go to, I have my "thing" that I order. I cook the same 5 things over and over again...not that I can't cook...just don't have time to be creative.

Have you ever written love letters? If so, do you still have any of them? Oh have I....way too many.... I wrote several to my husband, so if he kept any then I guess there are some in this house. Does that count as having any? I'm the queen of writing a letter and then throwing it away, ha ha. Never kept any for momentos.

How easy or difficult is it for you to say you're sorry? I don't know if anyone would ever say it's easy to say sorry. However, I will always sorry. Life is way to short to let bad feelings continue.

Want to see more Manic Monday? Click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is so pretty- lovely Christmas picture, and an intriguing bookshelf! I'm glad I stopped by!

A good MM....mine's up too. We just made it in Monday!
Bella :)