Wednesday

A Dios Le Pido - I Ask to God

The teens in my life introduced me to this song, and I have to say I love it.  I catch myself singing it often. Reminds me of a friend.



The Lyrics in English:
I Ask to God

That my eyes wake up every day with the light of your look, I ask to God
That my mother will not die and that my dad remembers me, I ask to God
That you stay by my side and that you never leave from my life, I ask to God
That my soul never rests when it is about loving you my sky, I ask to God
For all the days that remain and the nights that haven't arrived, I ask to God
For the sons of my sons and the sons of your sons, I ask to God
That my country doesn't spill so much blood and my people will rise, I ask to God
That my soul never rests when it is about loving you my sky, I ask to God
One more second of life to give you and to stay forever by your side
One more second of life to give you and my entire heart to give you
One more second of life, I ask to God
And that if I die will be of love and that if I fall in love will be of you
And that your voice will be this heart everyday, I ask to God
And that if I die will be of love and that if I fall in love well be of you
And that your voice will be this heart everyday, I ask to God, I ask to God

No comments: