Wednesday

Essential Oils I Can't Live Without - Purification


This morning I woke up with four little bug bites on my arm!  Definitely, not a pleasant way to start the morning.  SO, after throwing all my linens in the wash to try to get rid of my new little "friend" who decided to spend the night...I headed to my essential oils to get rid of the itch.  

Purification is the PERFECT oil for this.  It can be used directly on the skin to cleanse and sooth insect bites, cuts, and scrapes.  I dabbed a little on each of the little bites, and my arm didn't itch all day.  It was wonderful!!  We are heading into "mosquito bite season."  I know I will be stocked up to sooth the bites from that summer nuisance.

What else is Purification good for?

You can diffuse it to get rid of unwanted odors and purify the air.
It is an uplifting and rejuvenating aroma 
Can be used to remove hard water stains.

For more information or to order visit my website.

Blessings!

No comments: