Wednesday

Essential Oils I Can't Live Without - Lavender

I love spring time...allergies - not so much. Spring is in the air, flowers are blooming, trees are budding, cotton is flying. Oh, yes, there are plenty of allergens for everyone.

Spring allergies threaten to ruin my favorite time of year, especially since I avoid taken medications as much as possible. My go-to natural treatment for allergies is Lavender.





You can:
* put a drop or two in your hand, then use a finger to spread some down your nose and cheek bones
* cup your hand to your face and breathe in the aroma
* drop a couple drops on your pillow at night (will help you relax, too!)

Other benefits of Lavender:
* it is great to treat sunburns
* eases sore muscles
* de-stress, promotes relaxation
And more!

Lavender is one of the most versatile Essential Oils there is...and one I do not let us run out of.

- Blessings!

No comments: