Saturday

Essential Oils I Can't Live Without - Peppermint

There are two oils I keep in my purse so I don't leave home without: Lavender and Peppermint. They are the two most versatile oils, and my "go to" oils for just about anything.

I have always suffered tension headaches and migraines, using peppermint oil has completely replaced my use of pain relievers. I just dab a little on my forehead and the base of my neck, and shortly thereafter the pain is gone. This, alone, makes the oil worth every penny to me, but it's good for so much more!

  • Put a couple drops in hot water for a yummy tea and soothe digestion
  • Rub several drops in your stomach if you have an upset stomach or motion sickness
  • Garlic/Onion breath after lunch? Put a drop on your tongue after lunch, it will both freshen your breath and increase alertness and concentration as you return to work.
  • Breathe in the fragrance of peppermint to curb appetite and lessen the impulse to overeat.
If you want to try out Peppermint for yourself visit YoungLiving.com and use ID # 1137825.
Sign up for my newsletter here

Blessings!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Being a tension headache and migraine sufferer, this idea is incredibly romantic to me. Is there a specific type of either oil I would need? (not sure if one is better than the other.)

I tried to email you back, from the 5:30 comment you left on my blog. I'm VERY interested...